In order to celebrate 73rd anniversary of Indonesian Armed Force (TNI). We’ve Quick Mission Flag Relay around Indonesia by carrying the flag of Indonesian Armed Force (TNI) and the flag of Indonesia.
Aircraft Allowed : C130, CN235/CN295, B737-500/400/200
- FR.01. All leg MUST be flown online with ‘real weather’.
- FR.02. Flight can be performed only with aircraft C130, CN235/CN295, B737-200/400/500
- FR.03. Maximum cruise level is FL290.
- FR.04. Maximum speed is Mach 0.83 during enroute, and 300 KIAS at or below 1000 ft AGL, and for low pass follow each description on briefing document.
- FR.05. ATC instruction is MANDATORY.
- FR.06. All legs must be flown in real time mode (1x simulation rate). Accelerated mode is not allowed.
- FR.07. A maximum of disconnetion is 15-20 minutes will be accepted due to FS or PC Crash reason (must be stated with time in UTC).
- FR.08. Please be careful while filling flightplans. Incorrect flightpans will NOT be ACCEPTED!
- FR.09. Remember to report legs in UTC and 24 hours format.
- FR.10. Put remarks “RMK/FLAGRELAY 18 LEGXX” is MANDATORY.
- FR.11. Before taxiing out and after parking at the apron you MUST be ONLINE for a period of minimum 6 minutes.
- FR.12. You must disconnect from the network after completed legs, then fill your report
- FR.13. All legs must be complete before 4th October 2018 23:59z except Leg 14.
- FR.14. Sandbaggers will be excluded from participating in this tours.
- FR.15. Use ICAO code published in this document for your flightplans.
- FR.16. If the flight performed in 2 different days (in UTC), flight report must use date of departure, not date of arrival.
Briefing Document Download Here (its MANDATORY to follow!)
Pay attention! This tour valid until 5 October 2018 23:59Z